Wednesday, January 2, 2013

.: it's a tie! :.

I stumbled upon this lovely blouse last weekend, and I absolutely love it. It's long enough to be worn with my legging-pants. The shape is billowy enough to cover my hips but not to add bulk. I'm predicting this blouse is going to get a lot of mileage. On second thought I should've done a bowtie instead of letting it loose as pictured.

And oh, the jacket. Lesson learned that one should always try things on. Found this jacket in Nordstrom Rack for 60% off the original price but I cast it away since it's a size small. Then I can't stop obsessing over it and decided to give it a try. A size small. Lo and behold it actually fit. Me. A size small. Then I asked my husband in denial whether it's actually a men's jacket since how on earth can I fit to a size small otherwise?! He raise his eyebrows and confirmed that no, it's not a men's jacket and yes I miraculously fit into a size small but I still have to go to the gym.



Utility jacket: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Blouse: Forever 21 // Pants: Uniqlo // Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment