Wednesday, January 16, 2013

.: Out West :.

I love spending time in West LA; used to live there for a while and I missed it from time to time. I got this dress a while ago after trying it on for so many times. Waited for it to go on sale and when it did, the one in my size disappeared from their website in a matter of hours (but of course, that's how it always goes). I had to call Anthro and let them found it for me. It's a tad snug in the waist area but I finally understand what they're preaching on What Not to Wear. Waist-defining dresses rule.



Warm cup of coffee on a cold day
Where have they been, I wonder? @Anthropologie
Converse shop in Santa Monica

Blazer: old Anthro {similar} // Scalloped striped dress: old Anthro {similar} // Yellow cotton cardigan: H&M {similar} // Tights: H&M // Mary-Jane: {similar} // Sunglasses: Kate Spade via Gilt // Wool scarf: Burberry

No comments:

Post a Comment