Wednesday, March 20, 2013

.: pins and needles :.





So as usual I was brainwashed by Pinterest. All of a 'sudden' I got the need to own a chevron skirt. Most of the chevron skirts I saw were so similar (you know which ones), so when I saw this skirt on Target's clearance rack I got excited. Then I saw the size. It was 2 sizes too big and it got elastic on the waist so when I tried it on it literally fell halfway down my hips. Not too flattering. But I love the color so much so I took it home, stick a needle on it and did a simple nip/tuck (which is the only thing I know about stitching anyway). I still need a belt to pull it together but I think it's quite lovely.

Top: old Forever 21 // Belt: ModCloth // Skirt: Target // Chain wrap bracelet: Gorjana via Rue LaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment